The health and safety of our passengers and drivers is our top priority, and we understand your concerns about the rising number of COVID-19 cases. While we are currently running all scheduled trips, if you have questions about rescheduling your trip, please contact us via email at email@example.com or visit megabus.com/rescheduling-policy.
The safety of our passengers and employees is our top priority. Virginia Breeze Bus Lines has safety procedures in place so you can travel with confidence.
Drivers and passengers 2 years old and over are required to wear a face mask at all times while on the bus, including while boarding and exiting. This does not apply to any person who has a health condition that prohibits wearing a face covering.
After setting your luggage on the ground next to the luggage compartment, please move away so staff can maintain a 6-foot distance while stowing it.
Be prepared to read your reservation number to our staff, rather than handing them your ticket, to maintain proper social distancing when boarding.
Buses are currently operating at 50% capacity, with an empty seat next to each passenger. However, passengers traveling together, such as members of the same household, are permitted to sit together in the same row.
Customers are encouraged to bring a travel kit on board with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and gloves.
Notice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s requirement that all passengers on public conveyances wear a face mask.
To meet Virginia Breeze Bus Lines’ requirements, face masks must:
- Completely cover the nose and mouth.
- Fit snugly against the side of the face.
- Be made of a solid piece of material without slits, valves, or punctures.
- Consist of two or more tightly woven, breathable layers (if made of cloth).
- Be secured to the head with ties, elastic, or ear loops.
If a neck gaiter is worn in place of a mask, it must be made of two layers or folded to make two layers, and it must fit snugly over the mouth and nose.
The following face coverings do not meet Virginia Breeze Bus Lines’ requirements:
- Masks that do not completely cover the mouth and nose.
- Face shields or goggles worn in place of a mask.
- Scarves, ski masks, balaclavas, or bandanas.
- Shirt or sweater collars pulled up over the nose and mouth.
- Knitted or loosely woven fabric masks.
- Masks made of materials that are hard to breathe through, such as vinyl, plastic, and leather.
- Masks that have been damaged or contain slits, valves, or punctures.
- Masks that do not fit snugly.